Intuitive and easy to implement
One huge advantage of the LANEXO® Inventory Manager is how easy it is for labs to implement and for all users to learn and adopt.
Swift and Simple Implementation
- Lab personnel download the LANEXO® mobile app and use it to capture data digitally—as easily as they’d use any app on their personal smartphones.
- Simply place LANEXO® RFID labels on all consumables and scan them. That’s all it takes to register them. The system captures all their data rapidly, reliably and reproducibly, and then it tracks the data in real time.
- The labels are vendor neutral: you can apply them to your lab’s entire inventory, whether a chemical is sold by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany or any other brand.
- Because it’s a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) solution with API integration into ELN, ERP and LIMS, LANEXO® is simple to implement and integrate into existing workstreams.
- Both the mobile and web apps use an intuitive, straightforward interface that users can learn in less than a day before they’re up and running.
- The LANEXO® inventory manager provides real-time, traceable information on compliance documentation as well as inventory levels and locations
- Lab personnel receive assistance and alerts during general operational tasks as well as in experimental workflows.
- Wherever you are, you have access to all the data you need on consumables in the palm of your hands, including owner, opening date, expiry date, SDS, usage history and disposal information.